Environmentally friendly waste management
As a waste management company, it is essential we do our part to look after the environment. We promote sustainability wherever possible, as well as helping our clients reach their own environmental goals.
Here are some of the measures we take to promote sustainability:
- Working smarter – green waste management means working smarter: recycling more waste and promoting compactors with a higher capacity to reduce collections.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – by reducing the number of collections needed, there are fewer trucks on the road and less carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.
- Efficient equipment – we advise clients on replacing outdated or inefficient equipment with efficient new equipment.
- Reusing equipment – we recondition and upgrade machinery so clients get efficient systems with minimum waste.
- Promoting a circular economy – recycling and reusing where possible to minimise landfill waste.
- Advising clients on recycling and repurposing opportunities – we discuss with our clients what materials can be recycled and how we make the process easier for them.
- Reducing our own office waste – with initiatives from recycling to being more energy efficient.