Semi automatic horizontal balers are manufactured and designed to make a mill-size bale suitable for export. The design of these machines have been based on customer demand for an easy to use baler, with easy side bale tie, large loading aperture and ability to make bales that will maximise 40ft trailer/container payloads.
Semi automatic horizontal balers have a side tie off system and hydraulically operated bale eject door, which have proven very popular as efficiency becomes increasingly important. Standard loading options for horizontal balers include open hoppers, off the dock loaders, bin lift feed, conveyor feed and automatic loading via extraction systems. Any new or different loading requirements can be considered.
Bale removal can be assisted by roller conveyor or special run off platforms for ease of forklift handling.
- Pattened prong shaper for ease of operation and stacking (no pallets required)
- Shear blades
- Full stroke compaction
- PLC controls offers safe and easy operation
- 4 settings for different materials.
- Automatic start/stop
- CE marked
- Optional extras including conveyor and bin lifter
- Encoder on main cylinders to ensure perfect bale length at all times
- Siren & strobe light to alert operator of: baler starting/ bale full/ door opening/ door closing